Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THIS ONE WAS A MAJOR CHANGE I MUST MENTION BECAUSE IT MARKS THE END OF ALL PROBLEMS THE GROUP IS (AND HAVE BEEN) CURRENTLY FACING.

At about 2010h this evening; in the dance studio.
This statement was made, “Lets scrape the multimedia.” Why? “Because the J3s and the 15 year-olds CAN UNDERSTAND!!!”
To what extent is this true? I’ve no idea. To what extent am I gonna follow? 100%. I’m not going to fight to keep this multimedia projection. Why? We’ve scraped the idea and we’re going to use lights and sounds anyway. Aren’t we? Okay yes, although the projection actually means a lot to the initial idea (it represents the biggest and the most impactful element in the plot) – the Society. We can’t do much with its existence. And besides, it clashes with the set design and as well as the movement of Scene 5 (aka Scene 6 or Last Scene).

Technically, it’ve brought by so much hindrance to the group’s progress; but frankly speaking, it means a lot. Without the Society, the plot wouldn’t have even progressed this way. Okay, maybe lets just hope that those who are actually going to watch them (during Humanities week) are able to understand… The Sudden emotional change of the Parent.

So, multimedia’s down. We’re basing it all on lights and sounds; solely on these. With the lack of BlackBox’s booking and me still sick, we’ve not been able to do them up for the techs. I swear I’ll get this done once I’ve the blackbox again. =(

Will edit again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment